David Painting Services provide tiling in Burton-on-Trent, whether your looking for wall or floor tiles, or ceramic or mosiac, we can advise you on the best tiling options for your living space.
- Walls, floors, bathrooms and kitchens
- garden slabs and driveways
- Laying of tiles (ceramic and porcelain)
- Laying ceramic tiles on the walls
- Laying glass mosaic and stone
- Politely tiles (tiles)
- Old tiles, chipped tiles, porcelain tiles and stone
- Installation of bathroom equipment
- Bathroom renovation from scratch
- Decorative building performance
We, among others, offer comprehensive renovation for old houses, flats in old apartment buildings - blocks, lofts and attics and adaptation for residential purposes.
Full renovation (in contrast to the current repairs or milestones) is an opportunity to create a new arrangement in an apartment or in a building, an opportunity to install a modern exchange. Above it's all new, minimising the risk of any problems.
When planning a home renovation, we must remember the correct order of work. First, we will make sure to get rid of any moisture; this will improve the horizontal and vertical insulation. Then we'll get rid of unnecessary walls and will build new ones.